Job no: 493745
Work type: Full Time
Location: QLD - Brisbane
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the Role
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join our project team. This will be a Brisbane based role, with the requirement to travel to sites on an ad hoc basis.
As the Site Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain efficient filing and archiving system in accordance with Decmil procedures and quality control frameworks.
- Coordinate all employee, visitor and subcontractor travel and accommodation arrangements, including Rest and Recreation (R&R) flights.
- Coordinate all site visitor and site mobilisation requests.
- Understand, manage and apply compliance with the Rostering Guidelines, Leave Entitlements and Termination of Employment Procedures.
- Liaise with stakeholders to rectify any roster, leave or termination discrepancies.
- Record daily prestart sign on/sign off timesheets and requests for leave.
- Ensure all leave forms are completed and sent to payroll in a timely manner.
- Ensure all data entered into Site Diary is accurate, approved and meets relevant deadlines.
- Maintain Decmil Asset Management System (DAMS), reconcile reports and follow up on daily pre-start checklists for vehicle and plant.
- Assist the HSE team in maintaining all necessary safety requirements on site, where required.
- Assist with the data entry of HSE and Contracts Administration requirements, where required.
- Coordinate Jobpac administration including raising purchase orders
- Processing of creditor invoices within due dates
- Assisting Project Managers with month end BFM accruals, and any other queries
- Preparing and processing of subcontract agreements in Jobpac
- Establish and maintain all registers in accordance with Decmil procedures and quality control frameworks.
- Maintain all training records in CMO.
- Coordinate PPE requirements and distribute accordingly.
- Order and maintain stationary supplies and other miscellaneous office items required on site.
- Coordinate mail and courier package distribution, photocopying, opening mail and alerting team members of urgent or important matters.
- Assist with meeting minute taking for project meetings as requested.
- Attend to general incoming queries, directing them to relevant staff members, where necessary.
What We Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in Site Administration, preferably within the Construction or Resources industry.
- Previous site-based experience highly desirable.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of standard site practices and procedures.
- Construction induction white card.
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a highly confidential environment and confidently act with discretion.
- High level of computer literacy with word processing, presentations and spread sheets.
- Sound understanding of all the company’s processes, policies, and procedures.
- High level of attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
- Sound information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- People focus, tolerant, respectful and team player.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend