Job no: 493863
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: WA - Perth
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our project team.
As the Project Manager with Decmil, you will be responsible for leading the project team in all construction activities, ensuring activities are controlled and coordinated to the Client Standards.
- Ensure appropriate operational, functional and management control processes are in place to achieve project objectives
- Lead and guide the project team to complete assigned projects in accordance with the contractual documentation, company standards and procedures, including supervising and scheduling project activities
- Control project programming, cost control, quality control, procurement, contracts administration, supervision, general site administration and the activities of sub-contractors
- Develop and review construction planning and monitor progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates
- Value and manage variations, liaising with clients, contract administrators and other relevant parties.
What We Are Looking For:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Degree in Engineering/Construction or equivalent
- Extensive Civil / Infrastructure / construction experience
- Cert IV in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Proven financial, risk, commercial, contractual and human resource management skills.
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management
- Proven performance on successful projects exceeding value of $50M+.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills.
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend