Project Manager - Senior
Job no: 493909
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: NSW - Regional
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our New South Wales team. As the Senior Project Manager with Decmil, you will be responsible for leading the project team in all construction activities, ensuring activities are controlled and coordinated to the Client Standards.
As the Senior Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure appropriate operational, functional and management control processes are in place to achieve project objectives
- Lead and guide the project team to complete assigned projects in accordance with the contractual documentation, company standards and procedures, including supervising and scheduling project activities
- Control project programming, cost control, quality control, procurement, contracts administration, supervision, general site administration and the activities of sub-contractors
- Develop and review construction planning and monitor progress of allocated projects to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates
- Value and manage variations, liaising with clients, contract administrators and other relevant parties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Engineering/Construction or equivalent
- Minimum 10 + years construction experience in a
- Cert IV in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Proven financial, risk, commercial, contractual and human resource management skills.
- Strong proven qualities of leadership, integrity, loyalty and performance management
- Proven performance on successful projects exceeding value of $50M+.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a thirst for knowledge and be keen to embrace Decmil’s culture
- Align with our company values of Safety, Profit, Relationships, People and Innovation
- Competitive salary package
- Leadership Development Program
- Job security with a proud Australian company
- Supportive parental leave policy
- Novated lease opportunity
- Team member discounts on company products
- Ongoing career development and training
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- Work in a fun and supportive team
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute, and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend