Supervisor (Structures) - Major MRPV Project
Job no: 494004
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: VIC - Melbourne
As market-leaders in complex project delivery for the Infrastructure, Renewables, Building and Resources sectors, Decmil continue to successfully deliver integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for clients across Australasia. We are now seeking to employ an experienced Structures Supervisor to join the Victorian team to help deliver a major MRPV Structures program.
The Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of blue-collar employees, sub-contractors, plant, materials and logistics, ensuring all construction activities are controlled and coordinated to Decmil’s and the Client’s standard while meeting/exceeding quality, time, safety and profit objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and schedule day to day organisation/coordination of; plant, materials, equipment, blue collar employees and subcontractor services for the work to ensure construction program, HSEQ and time requirements are met.
- Completing reporting requirements in established systems to ensure productivity is managed and recorded;
- Compliance with short range program (SRP), medium range program (MRP) and main contract program as developed by the Project team
- Complete daily site dairies and timesheets
- Liaising with client representatives over site based issues, working towards efficient resolutions;
- Build and sustain relationships with clients, partners, suppliers, consultants, regulators and key community stakeholders to enhance our reputation and optimise our access to work opportunities.
- Monitor construction activities against budget and assist in corrective action measures where deviations occur.
To secure this opportunity we are seeking a candidate with experience in;
- The delivery of civil structures and bridge projects
- The effective supervision of personnel, plant, machinery and subcontractors on site
- Demonstrated success in managing performance of reports to meet and exceed agreed targets
- A successful track record with planning, organising and time management
- Proven ability to drive accountability throughout the workforce, including the implementation of robust processes
- Construction industry White Card or equivalent.
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills.
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Please call Leigh Rowbottom from Talent Associates on 1300 363 445 for more information or email your resume through by clicking "apply now".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend