Graduates Roles - Construction Industry - Victoria
Job no: 494047
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: VIC - Melbourne
We are an Australian-owned company who has successfully delivered integrated construction and engineering solutions for over 40 years in the infrastructure, resources, energy and construction sectors across Australia.
About the program
Due to ongoing growth within our business, we are looking for graduates to join our teams in February 2023.
Graduate roles available include:
- Sustainability & Environment
As a graduate, your exposure will include:
- Learning & development plan related to your discipline
- Hands-on learning, with an opportunity to learn from industry leaders
- Supporting project delivery, work winning, environment, sustainability, health, safety and quality
Who & what are we looking for?
- To be considered for this role you will have the ability to travel to Project sites and work site FIFO or DIDO rosters and
- Graduated or currently undertaking your final year of study related to construction management, project management, commercial law, quantity surveying, environment & sustainability, or similar
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- A highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and results driven nature
- A good understanding of, and proficient in Microsoft Office software particularly with Outlook, Word, Excel and administration reporting systems related to each discipline
- Ability to confidently communicate to all levels within the organisation
- High level of attention to detail, with the ability to organise, prioritise workloads and demonstrate effective time management
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
We invite you to apply now and join Decmil to explore new opportunities and develop your skills
Together, we’re Decmil. Together, we’re the difference.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend