Job no: 494096
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: QLD - Brisbane
Here at Decmil we're aiming to be the market-leader in complex project delivery for the infrastructure, renewables and resources sectors, we continue to deliver integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for clients across Australia, but we couldn't do it with the help of our teams. As such, we're looking for a Project Engineer / Senior Site Engineer to support with exciting upcoming projects in Brisbane & surrounding Qld.
What you'll be doing:
As a Project Engineer at Decmil your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with Managers and Superintendents on Engineering, temporary works, scheduling and status of the project.
- Provide overall progress reports and other reports related to schedule and cost as required by the Project Manager.
- Provide general technical assistance to supervisory personnel.
- Interpret engineering documents and drawings for field personnel.
- Control fabrication and field construction engineering and schedules for overall programs.
- Prepare reports on progress, manpower and costs and coordinate the work scheduling and procurement.
- Monitor and coordinate the preparation maintenance and change of construction schedules, methods, manning charts and equipment requirements. Advise on actions to be taken to prevent or improve undesirable trends in progress.
- Ensure the currency and accuracy of information for schedules and reports, provide timely submission of reports and project schedules
Who & what are we looking for?
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the construction and engineering industry
- Strong communication skills, an ability to juggle competing priorities, and demonstrated experience in the effective supervision, monitoring of sub-contractors and other trades
We provide our people with access to a range of benefits that help you balance your life at work and at home. These include flexible working arrangements, support for creating a family friendly work environment, professional development opportunities, health and wellbeing programs, and a referral program. Check out some of our benefits below:
- Professional development such as certifications & professional memberships & leadership development
- Generous paid parental leave and additional purchased additional annual leave options
- Novated leasing providing tax benefits and additional savings
- Referral bonuses: in the spirit of finding a diverse range of people to join our team, our employees can earn bonuses from $1,000 - $6,500 to assist in the growth of our business
- Flexible working options; including work from home options
Our people are the strength of our business, contributing to our vision of being the market leader in project delivery and achieving sustainable growth. Our people have a ‘can do’ attitude, and we empower them to create new ways of doing things and to find solutions through innovative thinking.
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that fosters a positive culture based on the fundamental principles of respect, equity and diversity and enables people to be involved, contribute, and perform to their full potential. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend